Linksys Smart WiFi tools are best online utilities you can use so that you can retrieve a complete list of devices that are connected with your Linksys setup. You will receive list of all devices whether they are active or not at the moment. “Active” means devices that are currently connected with the home network and enjoying WiFi connectivity. This is an advance tool provided with Linksys Smart WiFi routers because using “Network Tool” for myrouter.local 192.168.1.1 you can also know about the devices that were connected with your home network in past.
Accessing Network Map for Linksys Smart WiFi Routers
- First of all, you will need to access http //linksyssmartwifi.com setup page using the web browser you are using at your computer system.
- Open web browser and in the address bar fill linksyssmartwifi.com address and hit the enter key.
- You will need to fill the login user name and password for the system and then you can access Linksys setup tools for Linksys Smart WiFi account.
- Click on option “Network Map” under “Smart WiFi Tools”.
- You will found two possible options over there. First option will be “My Network” and second option will be “Guest Network”.
- Using “Filter Map” option you will able to see complete list of the devices that are connected with your device.
These are the steps for accessing the device list that is connected with your home network at the moment. You can also add a new device to your home network using “Add a Device” option. For example, if you want to add a device using WPS configurations, you will need to click on that WPS option. You can use WPS feature only if your device support WiFi protected setup.