Linksys router setup using myrouter local web utility
After installing your Linksys router for your home network, you will need to carry a number of advance settings for your router. All advance settings for Linksys router like changing the login user name, updating the firmware for your Linksys router, managing the guest account for home network, changing the MTU size, all these advance settings are possible only after accessing web based login for your Linksys router. We are going to explain the procedure for access web based utility for Linksys router so you can reflect all these advance settings for your router.
Accessing Linksys Setup Page using Web Based Utility
- Open web browser at your computer system.
- In the address bar, you will need to fill Linksys Router Login address myrouter.local address. If you want, you can also use 192.168.1.1 IP address in place of myrouter.local address.
- Once you press enter key after filling Linksys Router Login address in the address bar, you will ask for the login user name and password.
- After filling user name and password you can also select “remember my password” option so you can save your login password for your device.
- After filling the login details, you can make login access for your Linksys setup page.
- Now you can make access for all advance settings for your Linksys router. Must make sure to save settings you are making for your Linksys router.
These are the steps you will need to follow so you can access login page for your Linksys router. You will able to manage all advance settings for your Linksys router very easily. From the blog session you can get to know about Linksys myrouter.local address.
error: Content is protected !!