Technical Specifications for Linksys MR8300 Mesh WiFi Router
if you are fan of Linksys devices then you must make sure that you are getting all required details for the Linksys device that you are choosing. Using http:// myrouter.local web address you can change the settings for your devices. when you install Linksys MR8300 Mesh WiFi Router device for your network, you can easily get WiFi speed for most of your computer and mobile devices.
In this article, we are going to explain the features of these router devices. you will get technical details for Linksys MR8300 Mesh WiFi Router device and when you want to install these router devices for your home, you can read other articles also.
What are the Technical Specifications of Linksys MR8300 Mesh WiFi Router?
- You can configure your WiFi router device for may network standards like 802.11a, 802.11b, 802.11g and 802.11ac.
- You can configure Linksys MR8300 Mesh WiFi Router device for both 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz networks.
- There are two ports that you will find with Linksys MR8300 Mesh WiFi Router device. you will get a power port and USB port with your router device. you can connect any USB device to your router and share that device to all computers that are connected in your network.
- There are 4 external antennas that you can attach with your WiFi router device.
- You can handle all settings for Linksys MR8300 Mesh WiFi Router device using simple mobile application.
- There are two possible operating modes for these WiFi router devices. you can operate your WiFi router device either for “Wireless Router” mode and “Access Point” operating mode.
- Using status power LED for Linksys MR8300 Mesh WiFi Router device, you can make sure that your router device is have accurate power supply.
- Using parental controls for Linksys MR8300 Mesh WiFi Router device you can block websites for your network.
These are the technical specifications that you will receive with your Linksys WiFi router devices.