Port Forwarding is one of the essential confutations you will need to make if you are a gamer. You will need to port forward so that you can make sure that your home network is capable handling web traffic from outer world. You will need to configure a static IP for your play station 4 so gaming configurations can be made successfully.
Here are the Steps for Setting Up Static IP Address for Play Station 4
- Access Linksys Router Login page using myrouter.local local address. you can also make Linksys login address using 192.168.1.1 IP address.
- After making login access for Linksys login, go for “Setup Internet Connections” and then select “Use LAN Cable” option.
- Under “Use LAN Cable” select “Easy” option.
- Select “Manual” option under “IP Address Settings”.
- You can now add manually IP address, Subnet Mask and Primary DNS.
- Click on “Done” option after entering all these settings.
- Now you will need to go for “MTU Settings”.
- After that, select “Automatic” option.
- Select “Do Not Use” option for “Proxy Server”.
- You can select “Test Internet Connection” after making all these easy configurations.
These are the steps you will need to follow so that you can make static IP settings for play station 4 devices. Please make a visit at blog page and get more information for Linksys router login page, my Linksys router login, Cisco Linksys router login, http //linksyssmartwifi.com setup and myrouter.local.