Linksys router setup without using setup CD
A setup CD will be delivered each device and using that CD you will able to configure your Linksys advance router and enjoy trouble free WiFi access for your home network. By the way, if you lost this Linksys setup CD you really don’t need to feel worry because your easily setup your Linksys router even without using this configuration CD. We are going to explain each step you will need to follow so you can configure your Linksys router without using any setup CD
Linksys Router Setup without using Setup CD | Linksys Setup
- First you will need to access support site for Linksys devices. From the search bar, you will fill the model number you are using at your end.
- You will need to download the “Download/Firmware” option.
- You will need to select the “Hardware Version” for the device you are using. Hardware versions can be “Hardware Version 2.0” or “Hardware Version 1.0”.
- You will find the setup software for the device you are using at your end.
- A new window will appear where you will need to agree for the license just by clicking on “Agree” window.
- You can save this setup software at any desired location at your computer system.
- Simply double click on “Linksys Connect” software from the location you have saved it.
- Check mark the license window and click on “Next” button.
- You will need to follow the instructions given on the window. These instructions are actually for making configurations for devices you are using.
- You will get redirect to next window and you will found that a SSID and password will be provided to your Linksys router automatically. From the given options you can also change SSID and password any time.
- Click on “Next” button and you will receive new window and from that window you will receive a confirmation for the configurations you have made. If everything is looking good, you can click on “close” button.
error: Content is protected !!