Linksys AC1900 Wi-Fi Router LED Details
LED on Linksys router indicate status of connection between router and device local myrouter localconnected these steps help you to for future and some router have different LEDs and different meaning for more information and other thing please check router user manual.
For power LED:
- Off- it means router not receiving power.
- Solid white its means router is ready.
- Solid amber its means router is powering on.
- Blinking amber it means your router is upgrading firmware.
- If blinking white it means your firmware is corrupted.
- If Off it means no Ethernet cable is connected between router and modem.
- Solid white and white it means your joining is ready.
- Solid amber it means router Ethernet cable assembly to router.
- Blinking white its means port getting traffic.
- Off means no USB is connected or safely remove hardware button and you can remove attached USB device.
- Blinking it means USB device plugged and is trying to connect.
- Solid white and white means your USB connected and ready to use.
- Enable blinking internet LAN LED, wireless LED and USB LED data traffic is detected.
Enable or disable LEDs
- First connect computer wired or wireless to your nighthawk router.
- Open a web browser typelocal myrouter localand tap enter.
- Login your router using admin for login id and the password for the password.
- Tap on the advanced tap then go to local myrouter local advanced setup.
- Under the advanced setup click on led control setting.
Router of 2.4 and 5GHz LED
- Off it means radios are off.
- Solid white it means 2.4 GHZ and 5 GHz WI-Fi radios are working.
- Blinking it means router sending or receiving traffic.