How to handle parental controls for Linksys smart wifi account
Using parental control settings for your Linksys home network you can easily control the web traffic for your home network. If you want to block certain websites and web traffic for numerous devices connected within your home network, you will need to access parental controls for your Linksys routers. In this blog, we are going to explain parental controls settings for your Linksys router.
How to Manage Parental Controls for Linksys Router
- Using web browser at the computer system that are connected within your home network, you will need to make login access for myrouter.local address.
- Make sure to fill correct login address and after successful login go for “Parental Controls” under “Smart WiFi Tools”.
- You can easily configure parental controls for your Linksys router very easily.
- If you want to block certain websites for your home network, you need to click on option “Block Specific Sites”. Click on “add” option so you can add more websites to block list.
- You can also restrict WiFi access for certain devices connected within your home network. There will be some possible restrictions you can go for. Like, you can choose “Never” so internet access for those devices can blocked for all time.
- You can also choose “Specific Times” so you specify the time for which you want to block internet access for these wireless devices.
- If you choose “Specific Times” option you will need to click on “Edit” option so that you can specify the time for which you want to block internet access.
These are the simple steps you will need to follow so you can easily configure parental controls for your home network. Each and every device can be handled separately for parental control settings very easily.
error: Content is protected !!